Coaches Code of Conduct to which all our coaches must comply.
This document forms an addendum to the National Governing Body code of conduct to which you belong.
- You keep your CPD and Coaching Certificates up to date.
- You hold current and relevant coaching insurance and keep on top of your renewals. Hangar HPC will keep a copy on file.
- You will have taken, or be happy to undertake relevant Safeguarding qualifications.
- You may be asked to take a DBS check if working with children or vulnerable adults.
- You act with respect and equality to all other staff and members regardless of age, ability, disability and gender.