From 20th July in Wales outdoor gyms are allowed to open.
So we’re currently preparing for you guys and girls to be able to train outdoors.
You can use anything that can be taken outside.
You can go inside, get your equipment and bring outside.
We’ll have set up benches, matting and some bars outdoors ready for you. You just need to grab your weights.
Your amazing Coaches have got together to bring you this interim timetable!
- Cleaning will be done before every use of equipment
- Wipes, spray etc will be available
- Regular hand washing will be encouraged
- Social distancing will apply
- Max 1 person in toilet at any time and showers cannot be used
Thanks to you all for bearing with us through this temporary situation. We cannot wait to see you all!