We have the opportunity for an assistant MMA Coach to assist our head coach with MMA sessions at the gym. This is a chance to train and develop your own athletes, and take them to fight stage. The Hangar is a purpose-built gym comprising combat sports and strength and conditioning classes, also with an open gym. Our coaching team is welcome to use the gym and attend other classes to further enhance their skills and knowledge.
- You will be an experienced MMA fighter with the ability to coach others, or an experienced MMA Coach
- You will adhere to our Coaches Code of Conduct
- You will hold or obtain the relevant coaching instructors insurance
- You will hold a First Aid qualification or be willing to take the course and pass the exam prior to starting with us
- You will hold a Safeguarding qualification or be willing to take this course and pass
Taking students to competition.
Organizing trips and camps, visits to fight nights and interclub events.
The suitable candidate will be given the opportunity to further their training through REPS and CIMPSA to advance to one-to-one training through Hangar HPC. This will enable you to work as a Personal Trainer, in addition to your coaching skills.
£25 per session on a self-employed basis