At Hangar HPC our primary sport is Mixed Martial Arts. Then we have our accessory classes, but they can also be run as clubs in their own right. For example, our kickboxing team competes in Boxing and Kickboxing, in addition to MMA when they are ready.
Thai Boxing has an integral role to play in our training program.
We are looking for an experienced Muay Thai Coach who can train the discipline in its techniques and also work with the MMA coaching team to integrate with their training program where relevant.
- You will be an experienced Muay Thai fighter with the ability to coach others or an experienced Muay Thai Coach
- You will adhere to our Coaches Code of Conduct
- You will hold or obtain the relevant coaching instructors insurance
- You will hold a First Aid qualification or be willing to take the course and pass the exam prior to starting with us
- You will hold a Safeguarding qualification or be willing to pass this
Taking students to competition.
Organizing trips and camps abroad.
The suitable candidate will be given the opportunity to further their training through REPS and CIMPSA to advance to one-to-one training through Hangar HPC. This will enable you to work as a Personal Trainer, in addition to your coaching skills.
£25 per session on a self-employed basis